IT nerd, we want you as admin/programmer!
You have technical understanding and want to think outside the box. You are not afraid to use your competence in an environment that does not classically stand for the greatest affinity for technology (but has great potential in that regard). You are willing to join us on our way to new shores and help us to tackle the challenges.
fingolex is a fresh format of legal cooperation: we are independent alliance of law firms building on common foundations. Your employer is the Erlangen-based fingolex law firm of Baltasar Cevc, a German lawyer with a strong IT background, who, together with a Croatian lawyer, loves to help customers in the fields of IT law and data protection, predominantly in IT and digital health. In addition to this law firm, two other law firms are part of the network, one with a focus on contract law and life sciences based in Frankfurt and one with a focus on tax and corporate law based in Paderborn. We are independent, but are happy to work together as it fits. We cultivate a cooperative working environment and value mutual respect and independent thinking coupled with taking responsibility for issues ourselves. We like to learn and help each other. We would like to have a team that is as diverse as possible and are expressly looking forward to receiving applications from people of different personal background.
We are convinced that we offer an exciting environment. In addition to what we do in our everyday lives to keep us up and running, we enjoy our joint path exploring new approaches and solutions, piloting, testing and seeing how we can push boundaries.
We are still a young organization, working dynamically and planning in an agile manner. To give you some ideas of what you can expect when working with us:
- Administration of server systems
- Screening of solutions and participation in the decision on their use
- Co-development of technical solutions that make the work in law better
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have a technical background, study computer science or similar or have good technical knowledge for other reasons
- Ideally, you are familiar with server systems (especially Linux), the console is not foreign to you, you have some basic programming skill (it would be good if you can automate one or the other task if necessary)
- If you are good at programming, we also have some ideas ;-)
- You speak English well enough to communicate in everyday life and to write the internal working documents in English, German would be a plus but is not a requirement
- You are open-minded, you help us with what is easy to do and you go with us on discovery
- You can work independently and also work as an integral part of our team
- You are willing to work with us even remotely (we usually work as a distributed team, although we like to see each other personally)
Employment as a working student (for up to 10-20 hours of work per week). We value diversity and offer good flexibility. Grades are less important than you showing us what motivates you, what you are good at and why you would be a good addition to our team.
We process your data only for the purpose of the application process, more information here.
If you would like to apply or if you have any questions, please contact Lucija and Baltasar at email@example.com. For a PGP encrypted message, please use this key.