Tomorrow's legal expert wanted!
(Working student law f/m/*)
- Legal research
- Document drafting (collaboration or joint work, as the case may be)
- Potentially organizational support
- IT law
- Legal Tech
- have successfully concluded the first semesters of your German law legal studies,
- have work proficiency German language knowledge,
- have a can do attitude and like to drive things,
- love to collaborate and
- have a sound interest for tech and IT topcis.
We are law office of Baltasar Cevc, Erlangen, member of the fingolex alliance:
- being Baltasar Cevc and his network.
- Baltasar is owner of the law office Cevc (fingolex alliance member) and maker (he's also currently active collaborator in building the makerspace+ in Erlangen, ZAM).
- Baltasar's focus topics are IT law, privacy and contracts, predominantly in the IT and digital health industries,
- he likes to tacke things, is open minded and loves tech.
- The law office is collaborating with its network of partners, acts in a flexible and agile manner and seeks innovation. We are organized in a "remote first" manner.
Happy to discuss everything else ;-)
Email contact: email@example.com
You can send an encrypted mail, the key can be downloaded here.
Phone contact: +49-9131-68248-33
Application: I am happy to receive your call or a short email with a few sentences about why the topics are interesting to you and you'd like to work with us. No need for ample formalities (yet, the email should start with a greeting and have a reasonable ending).