Event participation history RA Baltasar Cevc
Back to law office page...
Baltasar Cevc regularly appears as a speaker or host of events; many are public and you can use them to get to know each other personally. This applies in particular to networking events within the respective communities (e.g. Health Hackers, Erlangen AI & ML Meetup and other groups).
This history goes back only a few months and this English page is updated slightly less regularly than the German one.
As speaker or panel speaker:
- Note: this event history is not up to date, please visit the German language page for the full picture.
- 19.02.2020: Presentation and QnA regarding the legal protection of innovation, Softwarerunde, a software expert exchange forum, hosted by the Innovations- und Gründerzentrums Nürnberg Fürth Erlangen
- 12.12.2019: Presentation about the new German Digital Care Act (Digitale-Versorgungs-Gesetz) together with the alliance partner Hubert Andres as part of the approval competence pool Kompetenz-Pool Zulassung hosted by Know How Transfer e.V. and the Medical Valley Center Erlangen
- 16.11.2019: Keynote regarding data safety and privacy at a yearly assembly of one of the German medical specialty professional association, representing the Health Hackers e.V., jointly with a technician
- 5./6.11.2019: Net.Law.S
- Open space ciscussion: AI and intellectual property – a newly created reality? (jumped in for the formerly announced colleague Dr. Leupold)
- Artificial Intelligence: Unpredictable decisions? Challenge to the law – a techno-legal perspective
- 5.11.2019: AI, society and the law (lecture within a series of the Digital Humanities and the Digital Tech Academy of the Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg)
- 20.09.2019: Estonia – digital society of the future? (upon invitation by the Industrie 4.0 working group of VDI/VDE for Northern Bavaria)
- 15.07.2019: AI and the law – the path to the future? – Panel discussion within #nuedigital (Nürnberg Digital Festival), as representative of Legal Hackers
- 04.02.2020: Digital Health Meetup Frankfurt Rhein-Main-Neckar
- 14.10.2019: Syndikus-Kreis (regional inhouse counsel network) Franken/Nordbayern
- 02.10.2019 Legal Design – What jurists can learn from designers (Veranstaltung von Legal Tech & Innovation Nürnberg)
- 13.09.2019: Legal Design Summit in Helsinki, Finnland (world's biggest Legal Design Conference)
Please note: All links are external and open a new tab or window.
*Back to law office page...