Law Office Baltasar Cevc Erlangen (lawyer, attorney)
Baltasar Cevc is your legal counsel for technical questions, especially regarding software and electronics. He has experience ranging from small and medium-sized businesses to large corporations. He has worked in industry corporations for several years–therefore he has a strong understanding of business. Formerly also employed as an IT specialist, he loves to deal with issues relating to IT law, data protection or intellectual property as well as cooperation between competitors (consortia and standardization) and compliance processes. He especially likes to work in the area of "digital health".
In addition to his activities as a lawyer, he is intensively involved in the more efficient and customer-friendly organization of legal services and the use of technology solutions in legal advice ("Legal Technology") and advises on such topics under the name cevc consulting.
He has himself experienced the beautiful and challenging sides of the founding of a start-up, riscography solutions GmbH. Currently he helps building up the social and digital transformation ecosystem Gelbe Raben & andere kluge Vögel (yellow ravens and other bright birds).
Baltasar likes to combine office and leisure time with cycling, even over medium-long distances; so in his leisure time he likes to ride downhill, especially on technically demanding and on flow trails. Occasionally he practices mastering the water on a kayak. He also loves the city with its offers of traditional culture and subculture, loves music and plays and practices saxophone far too rarely.
Activities and memberships
- Legal Tech & Innovation Nuremberg as well as Nuremberg Legal Hackers (both as initiator and co-organizer)
- Culture Hacking Nuremberg (one of the meetup hosts)
- Syndikus-Kreis Franken/Nordbayern (co-founder and co-organizer)
- Legal tech education for lawyers at the Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, for example concept and hosting of the Legal Tech Labor together with two colleagues
- Liquid Legal Institute - the open and interdisciplinary platform for promoting a new way of thinking in the legal sector
- Health Hackers e.V., Erlangen, Germany – a network at the intersection of medicine, technology and society
- NIK – Nuremberg digital business' network, amongst others as host of their open source network openBIT
- #NUE2025 - Pro Nuremberg European Capital of Culture 2025 (citizen initiative that works on activating citizen engagement in the process): core team member
- ATSV – Allgemeiner Turn- und Sportverein 1898 Erlangen e.V., canoe group
- Deutsche Initiative Mountain Bike e.V. (DIMB) (German Mountain Bike Initiative), member of the Erlangen group IG Erlangen
ContactBaltasar Cevc Baltasar Cevc Attorney-at-law in Erlangen
Rechtsanwalt Baltasar Cevc