Isabelle is a prospective legal assessor and research assistant at fingolex, specialising in the field of IT law. She specialises in the areas of data protection law, cloud computing and artificial intelligence.
Phone: +49 (0)9131-68248-0
Languages: Deutsch, Englisch
Lawyer Baltasar Cevc
Isabelle Creutzburg is a prospective legal assessor and research assistant at fingolex, specialising in the field of IT law. She is particularly interested in the areas of data protection law, cloud computing and artificial intelligence. Her work as a student trainee at fingolex enabled her to analyse legal issues in the digital age and develop pragmatic solutions through a combination of legal expertise and IT knowledge. In the course of her studies, she has also dealt with white-collar criminal law and medical criminal law, gaining a comprehensive understanding of the complex legal aspects of these areas.
When she is not busy researching the nuances of the legal system, she can often be found in the great outdoors, either on her bike or on long hikes. Her dog is always by her side, adding to her enjoyment of the outdoors.
- 2024: Research assistant fingolex and legal trainee
- 2022-2023: Working student at fingolex
- 2020-2022: Student assistant at the Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg
- 2018-2024: Studies at the Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg
- 2014: A-levels in Leipzig
- Health Hackers e.V. Erlangen (supplementary board)
- a*jfe of the Faculty of Law Erlangen e.V.